1) Take the time to decide on a title fit for you and your blog! If you are just starting your blog it is a good idea to put some thought and consideration into your title. You want your title to represent you and what your blog is about. Try to find something that is fitting and relevant or even that has value and meaning to you. If you are not sure-give it some time! Write all your options down and then take some time to think about it! It is not so important that it is catchy and clever but something that fits for you while not being too bland.
2) Try to match your your title and url! One thing to keep in mind is your blog url. If you use Blogger then make sure you get your blogspot address as close to your blog title as possible. For example you don't want your blog title to be "Tiffany's Treasures" and then your blog spot url to be "smithfamilyblog.blogspot" not a great match! Here is why you want to get your blog title and url as close as possible:
1) It confuses people when the title and url are completely different
2) It's not great for search engine/SEO purposes
3) Having the title and url similar makes it easier to find and remember you
The same is true for Wordpress when you are thinking of your url try to get it as close as you can although sometimes it is harder to find a perfect match with custom url's.
3) Decide if you want a .com address! Now another option to consider with Blogger blogs is setting up a custom domain (a .com address) it is 100% worth it and VERY inexpensive! Also Blogger makes it really easy, if you are considering switching you can read this tutorial: How to switch your blogspot address to a custom domain!
So, there you have it! I'd love to hear your titles and how you came up with them. We have a "Blog Talk" discussion you can add your title meaning/story to: "How Did You Come Up With Your Blog Title?"