Since now, i will start a post under label Monthly Favorites. so this post will remind me why i love those things from the monthly favorites. yeay!
let's start it....
1. Compact powder: REVLON new complexion in shade #honeybeige
Why i like it: oil free, SPF 15, the shade quite matches with my skin tone, medium coverage.
2. Blush: The Body Shop cheek blusher in shade #3 (the left one on the picture)
Why i like it: i just love the natural color that it gives to my cheek.
3. lip color: Revlon colorburst lip butter in shade "Peach Parfait"
Why i like it: simple packaging, long lasting moisturizing effect, perfect color for my "office look" (actually i have many shades of Revlon's lip butter, but this is become my favorite since the color is great for "office look")
4. mask: Innisfree "Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask"
Why i like it: multifunctional (can be used to reduce acnes too)
move on, NON-MAKEUP CATEGORY
1. song: "Gangnam Style" by Psy (also for July)
Why i like it: man.....who doesn't? world phenomenon. OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!
2. dance: "horse-back riding" dance from "Gangnam Style" by Psy
Why i like it: simple yet it's a perfection.
3. movies: STEP UP REVOLUTION
Why i like it: nice and slick choreographs.
That's all about my August's favorites. as for the makeup, i only choose 4 things because i don't really have favorites in other makeup category because i don't use them that often for August. those my favorites are the products that i always wear nearly everyday.
so see you guys on the next post. i'm hoping that you can enjoy it. Chao.