Who are you? What do you write? What is your blog about? What is your blog link?
1. Nicole is who I am!
2. I write fiction, some short stories, some novels; although not published yet!
3. I blog about writing, and encouraging other writers.
1. I'm Karen
2. I write fiction (although I am yet to be published)
3. I blog about books and general topics
4 My blog is 'The Oliva Reader'
1) i am Leigh is who i is
2) i write fiction trying to write a novel and some short storys and most often poems! (def not published yet)
3) i blog about what ever pops into my wierd and wonderful mind mostly a mum blogger
4) my blog link is www.junglemum.blogspot.com
Hi, I"m Michelle Liew
I write short stories and poetry
My blog is Muses from the Deep
I'm Jade. i mostly write poems nut I'm into fiction as well. I have been published in a literary magazine as well as on online websites.
I'm Dilman. Not sure about writing a numbered introduction, but well, I'll try to follow the norm.
1. I'm Dilman, an African writer, filmmaker (but I prefer to call myself a storyteller)
2. I write fiction. I was nominated for the 2008 Million Writer's Award: Notable Online Stories of 2007. I write in many genres. I've been published in horror magazines, fantasy anthologies, and my first novella is a romance!
3. I blog about my life. The strange people I encounter. My writing. My travels to strange cultures. I blog about everything and anything, but I tend to think of my blog as something like the Lifestyle section of your favorite magazine.
Hi everybody! I run a blog and an author website. It keeps me pretty busy. :)
1. I'm Kaitlin Hayes, and my penname is Kaitlin Ashbury.
2. As Kaitlin Ashbury, I write fiction and just published my first book.
3. As Kaitlin Hayes, I blog about recipes & diy-ing/crafts, as well as the absurdity I call my life.
Come say hi if you have a minute!