This group is for all things promotional. If you have something to promote or want to help, join us. We'll be sure to help you promote on twitter, facebook and high traffic blogs.
Latest Activity: yesterday
Started by Latina Reddick yesterday.
#Sponsored #Giveaways accepting #advertisers and #bloggers …Continue
Tags: affiliate, make, money, job, host
Started by Latina Reddick May 17.
Millions of people use Pinterest to discover and share things that inspire them.Monetize your social influence: Viraliti is the adwords for…Continue
Tags: blogger, networking, social, promote, pinterest
Started by KidSafe Scents Feb 21.
Looking for more blog followers as well as facebook, twitter and pinterest. What do you guys do to get more followers?Continue
Larkspur Cove by Lisa Wingate, Larkspur Road by Jill Gregory, Lethal Justice by Fern Michaels
Here are Recent Posts:
- You have a chance to win 1 Free Kindle OR Nook Copy of STALK ME By: Jillian Dodd. It's a Mature YA Read This is an International Giveaway and will end on December 5th! Click Here To Get To The Post!
- There's another E-Book Giveaway I am hosting. This one is for the Erotic Romance Novel: A Hand In the Bush By: Beverly Cialone. One Lucky Winner will win 1 Free Signed Digital Copy. This Giveaway ends on December 9th.I also had an Interview with the Author So Check It Out Here!
- Lastly, today on my Blog there was a Blog Tour Post for the Time Travel/Adventure Romance: The Last Sunset By: Bob Atkinson. There is also an Author Guest Post so Read It Here!
Hope you stop by, thank you :)
Come on down to the Aloha Friday Weekend blog hop and make some new bloggy friends, and link up on our blog hop so that you can drive traffic to your own blog and gain followers!! It's an easy, breezy and fun way to share love with other bloggers and introduce yourself!!
Anyone who links up is automatically entered to become our Featured Blog of the Week!
It's quick and easy to link up so come on down and join us if you will!!
I have a Guest Post on my Blog written by Author Stephanie Carroll.
The Title is:
What Does it Take to Write a Novel and Finish It?
Part I: Getting Started - An Amusement
There will be a Part 2 Post posted on my Blog next week.
I hope you do check it out. There's a lot of great info so Click Here To Get To The Post!
I have New Posts on my Blog (For The Love Of Film And Novels) today :)
- I am hosting an E-Book Giveaway for Debut Author: Brooke Passmore. Her Novel is: Scarlet Woods, and it's YA. There will be 4 E-Book Copies Given Away, and you you can also read the Author's Bio & Book Description.
Check Out The Post Here!
- Today I am also hosting the Contemporary New Adult Novel:
The Burning Of Isobel Key By: Jen McConnel.
There is a Guest Post where the Author discusses her 10 Favorite Authors. There is a Book Excerpt from the Novel and there's an E-Book Giveaway were you have the chance to win 1 Free E-Book Copy, so be sure to check that out too! Click Here To Get To The Post!
- Lastly, I recently reviewed the Film: The Ides Of March, Directed By: George Clooney. This is a Political Thriller and it was pretty good. You'll also see a Film Trailer on the post So Check It Out Here!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and hope you check out these Posts! :)
Good morning everyone! I hope your having a great Sunday! I've got a few confessions, do you?
I'm looking for some help for a YA novel Blog Tour, a small one. You can get the details and the book details HERE. I'd really appreciate the extra blogs.
Hi guys! Please visit my blog
Leave your link so that I can follow you also.
Hi Lovelies! On my blog I do these Men of Ottilie or Leading Ladies sessions for the readers to get to know my characters in my YA novels. Today I did one on Lauren the main female character of End of the Line. A story about what happens when the world nearly ends and a group of teens join together to survive. http://ottilieweber.blogspot.com/2012/11/leading-ladies-lauren.html
**Check out the E-Book Giveaway for Make It Last By: Bethany Lopez on my site. It's a New Adult Contemporary Romance and the Giveaway ends on November 18th so Click Here To Check It Out! You never know, you just might win! :)
**I also have a Guest Post, written and provided by Author: Susan Speranza that gives great Advice To Writers. She has a Novel called: Tale Of Lucia Grandi and is on tour now, so Check Out Her Post Here.
- She also has a Giveaway going on where she's Giving Away 1 $50 Gift Card, 1 Print Copy and 2 Digital Copies of her Novel, so just to let you know!
Hope you stop by, thank you! :)
Welcome toBlogaholic Social Network
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2013 Created by Emily Murray.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.