A place to connect with book lovers!
Latest Activity: on Tuesday
Started by Michelle Lancaster on Tuesday.
Don't forget to enter to win a hardback copy of new release The Secret Rescue: An Untold Story of American Nurses & Medics Behind Nazi Lines by Cate Lineberry.…Continue
Started by Michelle Lancaster on Saturday.
I am thrilled to offer y'all another book giveaway today! The book is The Secret Rescue: an Untold …Continue
Started by Michelle Lancaster May 3.
May is Short Story Month and today's author is Joyce Carol Oates. Ms. Oates is one of our most prolific authors: so …Continue
May is Short Story Month and our author today is Flannery O'Connor. Born in Georgia in 1925, Ms. O'Connor was a devout Roman Catholic in the Bible Belt of the…Continue
New review up over at Raindrop Reads!
Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird. Stop by and check it out!
I participate in the weekly Meme: Feature & Follow, hosted by two awesome Bloggers. The Q for this week is:
Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.
My answer included a character from S.C. Stephen's Thoughtless & Effortless. Click Here To See Who It Is! :) And I promise, there are image(s). :)
Here are Recent Posts:
- You have a chance to win 1 Free Kindle OR Nook Copy of STALK ME By: Jillian Dodd. It's a Mature YA Read This is an International Giveaway and will end on December 5th! Click Here To Get To The Post!
- There's another E-Book Giveaway I am hosting. This one is for the Erotic Romance Novel: A Hand In the Bush By: Beverly Cialone. One Lucky Winner will win 1 Free Signed Digital Copy. This Giveaway ends on December 9th.I also had an Interview with the Author So Check It Out Here!
- Lastly, today on my Blog there was a Blog Tour Post for the Time Travel/Adventure Romance: The Last Sunset By: Bob Atkinson. There is also an Author Guest Post so Read It Here!
Hope you stop by, thank you :)
Come on down to the Aloha Friday Weekend blog hop and make some new bloggy friends, and link up on our blog hop so that you can drive traffic to your own blog and gain followers!! It's an easy, breezy and fun way to share love with other bloggers and introduce yourself!!
Anyone who links up is automatically entered to become our Featured Blog of the Week!
It's quick and easy to link up so come on down and join us if you will!!
I have a Guest Post on my Blog written by Author Stephanie Carroll.
The Title is:
What Does it Take to Write a Novel and Finish It?
Part I: Getting Started - An Amusement
There will be a Part 2 Post posted on my Blog next week.
I hope you do check it out. There's a lot of great info so Click Here To Get To The Post!
GIVEAWAY 3 copies of Pope Benedict XVI ~ The Infancy Naratives ~ JE...
- I participated in The Secret of Ella and Micha Blog Tour a few days ago, and if you have read it already, you'll be happy, because there is a Book 2 Teaser posted. My Review is also there, so Click Here To Get To The Post!
- I also just posted the Cover Reveal for: Something Darker By: S.S. Price!
Below, you see the Cover, but on the Post, you'll also get to read the Blurb, and have a Chance to Enter a Giveaway for a $20 Gift Card so Click Here To Reach The Post!
I have New Posts on my Blog (For The Love Of Film And Novels) today :)
- I am hosting an E-Book Giveaway for Debut Author: Brooke Passmore. Her Novel is: Scarlet Woods, and it's YA. There will be 4 E-Book Copies Given Away, and you you can also read the Author's Bio & Book Description.
Check Out The Post Here!
- Today I am also hosting the Contemporary New Adult Novel:
The Burning Of Isobel Key By: Jen McConnel.
There is a Guest Post where the Author discusses her 10 Favorite Authors. There is a Book Excerpt from the Novel and there's an E-Book Giveaway were you have the chance to win 1 Free E-Book Copy, so be sure to check that out too! Click Here To Get To The Post!
- Lastly, I recently reviewed the Film: The Ides Of March, Directed By: George Clooney. This is a Political Thriller and it was pretty good. You'll also see a Film Trailer on the post So Check It Out Here!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and hope you check out these Posts! :)
I'm looking for some help for a YA novel Blog Tour, a small one. You can get the details and the book details HERE. I'd really appreciate the extra blogs.
OverviewThe last thing April Grace wants is more change in her life—but that’s exactly what she gets! Plus, April has a new mystery to solve when Myra Sue starts sneaking around and acting very suspicious!
From snooty new neighbors to starting junior high to getting a new baby brother to having hergrandmotherget a boyfriend, April Grace has had enough change to last until she is at least 87 years old.
But when it rains, it pours, and April Grace is in for the ride of her life when her prissy, citified neighbor Isabel becomes her gym teacher and a long-lost relative suddenly reappears and throws everything into a tizzy. On top of that, April’s sister, Myra Sue, has been hiding something and sneaking around. April needs to find out what is going on before her silly sister gets herself into trouble again. More important,will April find the grace she needs to handle her topsy-turvy life and forgive past wrongs?
Girls will fall in love with April’s humor and completely relate to her as she deals with family, friends, drama, and both the humor and the heartache that are part of growing up.
I did not get to read the first two books in this series, and you really do not have to, to get the drift of what is going on although I am going to order them because I really enjoyed this book, April Grace being my favorite character of course.
I love how she snoops around trying to be the little detective to find out everything that is going on in her household. April Grace is very blunt, with her witty and straightforward humorous perspective on life. This is set in the 70’s and April Grace goes through many changes and struggles that young girl’s today face, she reminded me so much of myself at that age. You will fall in love with April Grace, and many of all ages will find themselves relating to her.
Jody's Book Reviews & Giveaways
Welcome toBlogaholic Social Network
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2013 Created by Emily Murray.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.