We are thrilled to have you be here as part of our community! Feel free to introduce yourself, tell us and other members about little bit about yourself! You can also find out a little bit more about the network in the "Welcome" section of this forum!

Tags: Introduce, yourself!

Views: 2144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I wanted to create a little space where we could all introduce ourselves, get to know each other a bit better, and find out a little bit more about each other! I'll start:

I live in the Austin area of Texas but am originally from California (I lived there most of my life)! I have two girls 11 and 5! My blog is about blog design and my latest adventure is starting this network that I hope all of you are enjoying! :) Feel free to stop by my page and send me a friend request if we are not friends already!

Hi everyone!

I live in Bournemouth which is on the south coast of England but originally from the Scottish Borders. I have a degree in photography though I work in IT (a much easier way to make a living) but I do post photos to Flickr. I'm not as active there as I used to be, 2 years of taking a photo a day burned me out a bit and now blogging has taken over.

My blog is mainly about books but I'm a very eclectic reader so I'm sure there's something on there for everyone!

@patchworkbunny

Curiosity Killed The Bookworm

Flickr

Goodreads

Hi all! Thanks for the invite, Emily! :) I'm Tree, wife to Kevin, mommy of 5 beautiful biracial kiddos, MIL to my lovely DIL, and "mom-mom" to 2 precious little girls. I'm a "transplanted" Georgia gal, living in New Jersey for the past 17 years. I work part-time out of the home, and full-time in the home. LOL Love blogging and networking with others. I'm in the process of moving my blog to WordPress, but will get my profile, hops, and events added soon!

My name is Somer.  I am a Kindergarten teacher. When I'm not reading teacher books or books with pictures I LOVE to read "grown up" books and just discovered how much I like to blog about it!  I have three dogs (Wally, Teddy, and Sprocket) who are like my children.  I love to meet new friends and check out other blogs!  If you want, check out my blog and I'd love to stop by yours!!

Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

Hi everyone,

I'm Stephanie...I'm a wife, mom to a 4-year-old and I live in South Carolina. I love junking/antiquing and repurposing old items. I just created a new group on this network called ILOVEJUNK.

Oh and I work from home full-time plus I recently started an antique booth and am now selling on etsy as well.

This network looks great!

http://junkernewbie.blogspot.com/

Hi Stephanie! I just checked out your lovely blog. I'd like to follow by email but it's not letting me, do you know if that's a temporary glitch?

Thanks for the invite!  I'm still trying to figure a lot of things out haha   I used to blog pretty regular a few years ago and lost track of the blogs there out there in cyber space somewhere(couple of computer crashes didn't help).  Anyway things have changed quite a bit since I blogged last so learning a lot of things along the way!

We started an Etsy shop and it was recommended to start a blog too, to help promote. Ok I thought that would be easy haha It's hard work getting followers!  My website features our jewelry as we finish and various give aways I've found to enter.  Bits and pieces of our lives and fur kids will appear here and there!  =)  Look forward to visiting some of your blogs! =)

Arizona Girls

we are all over the place now so not sure rather to post all the post here??  I think I'll just do the blog for now! =)

Hi everybody! I am glad to be a part of this blogging community. I just started blogging as a hobby not very long ago and I got hooked on writing with so many different stuff. I am here to express my feelings on a variety of topics through my blogs, and hopefully, make followers and friendships with other bloggers along the way. Thank you for this chance to introduce a bit of myself. Happy blogging to all!

Hello my name is Patricia and I am 60 yrs young ;)  I live right outside Houston, Texas on 15 acres.  I am married and have five gorgeous daughters and fourteen precious grandchildren.  I have an Etsy shop where I sell children's clothing, quilts and more.  I do custom orders listed in my shop but if someone has something in particular that they need made I try to work with them on getting it done.  I also have another blog if you would like to check it out.  Reading is another passion of mine and I am putting my feelers out to look for a company to do book reviews preferably Christian fiction.  I have even been working on writing children's books but not ready to share them yet.  They were mainly for my grandkids.

Well I have no intention of giving my weight or measurements out so I guess that's about it.  Come by and say hello.

Hi!

I'm a college student at The University of Georgia living in a small town.  I blog about my life, photos, projects, school, job-hunting, etc.  Pretty much any subject is fair game.  Feel free to stop by, leave a comment & follow me!

http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

Hi everyone!  I'm Lindsay.  I'm a stay at home mom.  I love to blog about everyday life, things I observe, the occasional recipe, battling anxiety and depression, books, and anything else that strikes my fancy.  I hope you'll stop by for a visit! 

www.lifeas5.com

Hi Folks,

My name is Carol. I am  a stay at home mum of 3, living in East Anglia, England.

I got into blogging almost a year ago after stumbling on a blog (I didn't even know what a blog was) whilst looking for book

suggestions.

I love to follow many blogs including family, craft but mainly book blogs.  
My blog is mainly book related with a little bit of family thrown in. 

I called my blog DizzyC's Little Book Blog as it seemed quite small compared to other well established blogs. Now it is not so little :)  

The DizzyC is a nickname I have at home as I tend to be a little forgetful, clumsy and repeat myself often. Oh, and I repeat myself often!

I can be found here

DizzyC's Little Book Blog

Goodreads

also DizzyCLBB on Twitter

carol

RSS

Blogging Resources

Open Your Business to the World! $7.99 .COMS at Go Daddy

Decor8ted Theme - A soft and sophisticated WordPress theme

© 2014   Created by Emily Murray.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service