Web Hosting
We are thrilled to have you be here as part of our community! Feel free to introduce yourself, tell us and other members about little bit about yourself! You can also find out a little bit more about the network in the "Welcome" section of this forum!

Views: 2590

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This forum is a ghost town. Your post was the first to show up in my email in well over a year. I wish it was more active because I have only one person to talk blogging with, and I wish I had more.

Best thing to do is to put a Google+ and a +1 link on your blog so that people can subscribe to you. Also, find groups there dedicated to blogging, and whatever your topic is. Don't get discouraged! I started my blog because I had a lot to say, and it felt good to type it out. However, most bloggers only want people to read THEIR blog, but don't want to read anyone else's. Just keep at it, and you will find a following AND a direction.

Now, my blog is mainly music/ entertainment related. I took down all the off topic posts, and moved them somewhere else. I left posts about sports, cooking, movies, and social commentary, but its mainly music review. Plus, the blog has had at least 20 facelifts. It looks absolutely nothing like it did when I started it, and I've even changed the URL 3 times lol But, as a result of finding my direction, I am becoming a somewhat known music critic. I get about 3 or 4 albums submitted to me a month for review. I also now write for a major review site too. My goal is to have my writing be able to pay the bills.

Follow my blog, and if you have any questions, just ask. Its fun, but it can be frustrating if you let it. One thing I learned is that you will be lucky to receive one comment for every 200 views. lol But, people do read them even if they don't comment. 

http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Wow thank you so much for the advice.  :)

Hi, I'm an Author Assistant for six authors and I'm looking for ebook reviewers.

The authors I work with now are Mary Ting/M. Clarke, Alexandrea Weis, Angela Corbett/Destiny Ford, Rose Garcia, Jennifer Miller and Gypsy Rae Choszer.

I can send links to author pages if you'd like to check the books out.

The books very from YA, NA, Contemporary Romance, Adult Romance, Paranormal Romance and some Erotica.

If you can post a review on your Blog, Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and or Facebook that would be great.

Everyone who helps out will be placed into a monthly drawing for a giftcard. I will also be willing to share posts for you too.
Please email at vanliz1@aol.com if you're interested.

I need your contact name, blog name & url and facebook link.

Thank you for your time, Vanessa aka Fairiechick's Fantasy Book Reader

Hello I am ches,

I started my Fashion blog a little over a month ago. My blog is about affordable fashions. I love dressing up and finding affordable stores and accessories. 

I am originally from England but now live in Florida. 

http://fabbritfashions.blogspot.com/

...hi all, I am Len, mom to a 3 yr old. I'm from the Philippines. I'm a conference coordinator for a not-for-profit organisation based in UK. I love designing, I customized (invitations, greeting cards, table cards, book cover anything) as a hobby and a little sideline. I'm trying to write on my blog to keep it alive lols.

That's all. Thank you for creating such a wonderful community!

RSS

Blogging Resources

Web Hosting

© 2017   Created by Emily Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service