Web Hosting

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last free ebook giveaway – Detective short stories Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.2

My last free book promotion is on the detective short stories collection Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.2, my favourite one overall and pos…

Started by Stefania Mattana

0 Feb 15, 2015

Free Kindle ebooks – Into the Killer Sphere mystery book giveaway

My free kindle ebooks promotion continue with the Into the Killer Sphere book giveaway. Enter her to have a chance to win a free e-copy of…

0 Feb 8, 2015

Weekly book giveaway contest – Enter to win a copy of mystery short stories collection Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.1

Another book giveaway contest on the go! This time the free ebook up for grabs is the detective short stories collection Cutting Right to t…

0 Feb 1, 2015

Weekly giveaway – Pull the Trigger cozy mystery free ebook

The first weekly giveaway hosted by me features the last released Chase Williams cozy mystery up for grabs. If you like mystery free ebooks…

0 Jan 25, 2015

Merry XMAS!

Yes, it's a day late but I wanted to wish you all a VERY MERRY XMAS... Here is a fun holiday video for all of you! Hey, the festivities ar…

Started by GiGi Eats Celebrities

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Carlyn Brody

Reality Show Opportunity For Las Vegas Bloggers-

Hi   I've been asked by an established producer of reality shows to share with you that it looks like they are moving forward with a realit…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Nov 19, 2012

Page turner New Blog Hop!!!

I always see some amazing lines in books and I never tell anyone about them or are able to share them. I also didn't want this hop to be ra…

Started by Gemma Wood

0 Mar 12, 2012

Book and surprise giveaway!

I am running my first ever giveaway with a selection of new and upcoming titles! Yes it is International! Books include: 1. A Witch in Win…

Started by Kris

0 Feb 22, 2012

Spa For Ma Starts Today! (Ends 8/31)

Stop by insignifcant at best and enter to win a spa themed prize pack worth over $120 and then hop to other participating blogs and enter t…

Started by Lisa Pollard

0 Aug 18, 2011

RSS

Blogging Resources

Web Hosting

© 2017   Created by Emily Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service