Web Hosting

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Giveaway!

Searching For True Happiness In Your Life   Book Giveaway Sept 5 - 12: You have a chance to win a self-help and inspirational book that wil…

Started by Linda Weaver Clarke

0 Sep 5, 2016

Blog Hosts Needed For Giveaway

My newest contemporary romance, AT LAST, was accepted as a candidate for a Kindle Scout Publishing Contract, hosted by Amazon. A winner is…

Started by Cynthia Helwig

0 Jun 16, 2016

Do you like MYSTERIES?

Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Wants You! Our tours are getting rave reviews and we are getting more tour requests than our current host…

Started by LORI CASWELL

0 Feb 17, 2016

Brand NEW Giveaway

Be The FIRST One To Enter This Brand NEW Giveaway Enter The Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Aug 4, 2015

Last free ebook giveaway – Detective short stories Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.2

My last free book promotion is on the detective short stories collection Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.2, my favourite one overall and pos…

Started by Stefania Mattana

0 Feb 15, 2015

Free Kindle ebooks – Into the Killer Sphere mystery book giveaway

My free kindle ebooks promotion continue with the Into the Killer Sphere book giveaway. Enter her to have a chance to win a free e-copy of…

0 Feb 8, 2015

Weekly book giveaway contest – Enter to win a copy of mystery short stories collection Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.1

Another book giveaway contest on the go! This time the free ebook up for grabs is the detective short stories collection Cutting Right to t…

0 Feb 1, 2015

Need Cozy Mystery Bloggers

Do you like Mysteries that are Cozy? I organize virtual book tours for Cozy Authors for free and need new bloggers to join my team. I also…

Started by LORI CASWELL

0 Nov 16, 2014

Guest Post: T.M. Goeglein Talks with Sara Jane Rispoli + Giveaway

Read an interview between the author of the Cold Fury series and the main character, Sara Jane Rispoli + win a copy of Flicker & Burn a…

Started by Petra

0 May 23, 2013

Girl with Guitar Blog Tour Sign up!

Hey y'all!  I"m setting up the Girl with Guitar Blog Tour from May 22-31!  If you are interested click on this link!    https://docs.googl

Started by Casey D Peeler

0 Apr 17, 2013

RSS

Blogging Resources

Web Hosting

© 2018   Created by Emily Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service