Web Hosting

All Discussions Tagged 'Giveaway' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INT Giveaway! Tigers on the Beach by Doug MacLeod

I'm giving away one paperback copy of Tigers on the Beach by Doug MacLeod. Giveaway ends: 21 May 2014 Open: INTERNATIONALLY Enter the givea…

Started by Behind the Pages

0 May 7, 2014

Celebrate Mother's Day With PrettyInPynk $25 E-Gift Card ENDS 5/7

Mother’s Day is 1 day set aside to celebrate the gift of Mother’s and all they do for their children and families.  Yet there are times w…

Started by Tiffany Haywood

0 Apr 22, 2014

AUSTRALIAN ONLY GIVEAWAY! While We Run (When We Wake #2) by Karen Healey

Enter to win one of 5 copies of While We Run by Karen Healey   This giveaway is open to AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY!   Ends 7 April 2014   En…

0 Mar 25, 2014

INT! Win copies of The Wanderers Series by Jessica Miller

Enter to win one of the following prizes: 1 ePub copy of The Wanderers (Wanderers #1) by Jessica Miller 1 MOBI. copy of The Wanderers (Wand…

0 Jan 22, 2014

Linkies Contest Linkies Ongoing Giveaway Linky

Hey everyone heres another Giveaway linky, you can add your giveaways daily at anytime, we delete expired links and keep our list current.…

Started by Kevin Linkie

0 Sep 24, 2013

Giveaway for Book Bloggers and Authors! Win a Custom eBook cover or Blog Header!

CALLING ALL BOOK BLOGGERS AND AUTHORS! Win a custom blog banner or ebook cover! Hosted by Fiction Fascination :) http://fictionfascination.…

Started by Cassie Deaton

0 Aug 22, 2013

Enter to win in over 21 YA & NA bookish Giveaways (1 WEEK ONLY!)

3 giveaways listed daily. The following listed are as follows: Fierce Reads Swag & a Freebie {ENDS Aug 14h} US & INT. Cute sparkly…

Started by Katrina @ Kindred Dreamheart

0 Aug 4, 2013

Learn Something - Teach Something Need Subscribers

I need subscribers on my site. Check out my unique DIY Blog My Personal Accent - DIY Eclectic Guide to Life.  We have great giveaways that…

Started by My Personal Accent

0 Apr 23, 2013

Girl with Guitar Blog Tour Sign up!

Hey y'all!  I"m setting up the Girl with Guitar Blog Tour from May 22-31!  If you are interested click on this link!    https://docs.googl

Started by Casey D Peeler

0 Apr 17, 2013

Chance to win Date Me by Jillian Dodd on Release Day!

To help get this word out about Date Me by Jillian Dodd and Hardcover Therapy.  There is a giveaway from now until April 8th 2013!  Just cl…

Started by Casey D Peeler

0 Mar 26, 2013

Blogging Resources

Web Hosting

© 2018   Created by Emily Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service